View Full Version : Help for tomorrow please !!
Stotty
31-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Hey guys and gals
Help needed please. My cousin needs a sensor cable if anyone has a spare that they would like to sell could you please post on here and we will be there tomorrow.
Cheers
Stott
spennyy2k
31-05-2014, 06:28 PM
What length?
madmax
31-05-2014, 07:40 PM
hi I have a spare one if you want to collect it to night as im racing at southport tomorrow, I live in wigan as well
just send us a pm with your number and ill phone you back
Stotty
31-05-2014, 07:55 PM
Around 50mm please
spennyy2k
31-05-2014, 10:30 PM
I have one. I drive a black mg and race a red white and blue sworkz / b5m
Stotty
01-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Nice one. You don't know how to get my speed passion reventon s to get throttle aswell do you haha
crompo
01-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Nice one. You don't know how to get my speed passion reventon s to get throttle aswell do you haha
Reverse the throttle on your transmitter then calibrate it again.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.