View Full Version : todays racing
Maddy
01-06-2014, 03:51 PM
All the years ive been racing at bury I must say thats the best track ever,
Great B final,cheers guys.
Thanks to all involved for making a great day and the weather was top notch too.
PaulFarrand
01-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Have to agree once again, only second time I've been and made to feel welcome and had some good racing. 5 heats and finals, and well run, no messing.
Think the boys at bury have a good club which will grow quickly...
Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Stotty
01-06-2014, 04:23 PM
First time back racing a bury. Loved it really fun great set of people always happy to help. Cheers to the guys that got me running today. Can't wait to get back and race again.
ahhseeten
01-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Have to agree. Today's racing was great fun and on another great track layout. Looking forward to Wednesday night now... I think we should try running a track the other way round (anticlockwise) and see how that works.
Staxman
01-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Brilliant days racing today...i loved the track layout...i thought it was a good use of the obstacles.
The car ran really well all day thanks to the changes suggested by Stu Wood at his masterclass, its just a shame the driver didn't get it right until the final...and what a final, 8th to 2nd and a fantastic battle with John in the 4wd B final, i think we were separated by a little over a second at the finish.
Cheers everyone.
longman
01-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Cheers for the track Rob, it was ace, good days racing great weather,
Big thanks to si for race control and everybody who helped out..
Cremegg
01-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Have to agree with the above today
The weather, the track and people there made it a great day today
That 2wd b final was a great race...even though it was restarted haha
Awesome day, cheers guys:thumbsup:
Darren Wales
01-06-2014, 10:11 PM
All the years ive been racing at bury I must say thats the best track ever,
Great B final,cheers guys.
Thanks to all involved for making a great day and the weather was top notch too.
I know we now have some quality tracks designed by both Rob and Gav, but today's certainly received fantastic comments at trackside and I agree with you Dave, this is the best thus far. Big thanks to Rob Mills. :woot:
Thanks as ever for to Si on race control.
Although I didn't have the best of luck today, the B final made up for it. It was probably the best race I've even been in too! . :thumbsup:
Some really close racing all day long.
Might treat the car to some new bits and a little maintenance for a change, to try and stop missing rounds :blush:
See you all soon.
rob m
02-06-2014, 08:19 AM
I
Might treat the car to some new bits and a little maintenance for a change, to try and stop missing rounds :blush:
See you all soon.does this mean i will be getting a phone call some time soon?
:p
Chris Elworthy
02-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Haha! I'd suggest an upgrade to a more modern stronger chassis if I was you!
I can think of somebody just about to sell a mega dependable Kyosho RB6 for example ......
Chris
MrSlow
02-06-2014, 06:59 PM
It was my first time at Bury too and it was absolutely brilliant.
Lots of time on the track, good racing and banter.
Thanks to all the organisers and fellow racers that made it so enjoyable.
Orsome j just gets better llove it well done bury top club
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.