PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 of TORCH Summer Series 8th June


RobW
02-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Don't forget round 2 of the TORCH Summer Series is this coming Sunday 8th June.

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143737

Your chance to race on the full national track - compare your lap times to Cragg/Martin/Cockerill/Bloomfield etc:cry:

Hopefully also have a full heat of vintage -if you race vintage you also have an excuse for not being as quick as the above drivers:thumbsup:

So who is playing?

Rob

hazeandfizz
02-06-2014, 08:22 AM
O go on then!

Barker senior and junior.

Cheers,
James.

AmiSMB
02-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Cannot make this one but have a good time guys as the track is awesome!

hotrodchris
02-06-2014, 11:02 AM
After spending two days watching everyone else drive it am looking forwarf to driving it:thumbsup:

shaun m
02-06-2014, 11:07 AM
can't wait , who's up for vintage ??

Briangb
02-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Well, what do you know. Count me out. I am unable to attend this one
as my current situation will not allow me a whole day to play on a weekend.
As a result have decided to clear some kit.
If anyone is interested my DB1 is for sale, as is my Losi 22T.
Also will sell a Spektrum DX3R, Ko Pro Eurus, Orion charger, plus other assorted stuff. PM me for prices.
Hope to be able to get to the track Wednesday evening.

hotrodchris
02-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Too right Shaun will definately have the losi with me.

RobW
02-06-2014, 06:12 PM
So here is the vintage machine. Even has a period dodgy paintjob:thumbsup:

This taken just after I dropped the car and broke the lexan gearbox cover :blush: Steve, do you have a spare one I can buy/borrow?

Rob

Steve1973
02-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Alex in for the juniors, Tom and me in for 2wd and I'll have the vintage cougar, so keeping up with the charging might be a struggle. I need to pick the misses up from Southampton airport at 1, so I might miss a round or a final. Should be a busy fun day. Hope the weather is as good as last weekend. :)

shaun m
02-06-2014, 07:08 PM
steve , i normaly have a spare charger with me , your welcome to use it if your struggling ..:thumbsup:

hotrodchris
03-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Steve will have my 4 way charger with me if you need to use a slot.

Steve1973
03-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Cheers gents. Will see how we go....

dibble34
03-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Hoping to come down and bring Caspar for his first go in juniors :)

freddie
03-06-2014, 06:37 PM
I will come down for this

LiamC
05-06-2014, 05:40 PM
I should hopefully be there for this too :)

Samspeed1
06-06-2014, 06:33 AM
I hope to be down for some 2wd action

freddie
07-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Can't make 2moro guys

hazeandfizz
07-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Is the food van going tomorrow?

Thanks,
James.

hotrodchris
07-06-2014, 09:45 PM
James yes food van booked and weather looking good as well.

badger5
07-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Gutted I can't make this as I'm working in a Dungeness again, especially after watching others race last weekend. Hope you all have a good day and it even looks like the weather will be good!

Bernie_W
09-06-2014, 08:46 PM
When will the results be posted on web site.