View Full Version : Sat 7th RHR
Dkfream
05-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Hi guys, storms and lots of rain predicted for this weekend !!!, I ain't driving 2 1/2 hours down the road to play in the rain so will catch everyone next weekend back at seaham, whoever is going enjoy and good luck for the racing:thumbsup:
chrispattinson
06-06-2014, 09:30 AM
A few rain showers on Saturday, and Sunny Sunday .... it's still good fun! I guarantee you'll enjoy it.
Hi guys, storms and lots of rain predicted for this weekend !!!, I ain't driving 2 1/2 hours down the road to play in the rain so will catch everyone next weekend back at seaham, whoever is going enjoy and good luck for the racing:thumbsup:
Only 1h50m from Durham looking forward to it we setting off at 5:30 tonight for the weekend gonna camp
Davo
AfroP
06-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Only 1h50m from Durham looking forward to it we setting off at 5:30 tonight for the weekend gonna camp
Davo
awesome i have a can of stella waiting for you :-)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.