PDA

View Full Version : XB4 2wd


silverfox
07-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Just finished building my XB4 2wd and was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of set up advice?
Using an Orion s/c and a T&F 7.5T motor, what sort of pinion size would suit Goshen?
Also wondering about tyres-thinking Schu mini spike yellow at back and cutting down the front wheels and using the yellow cut stagger low profiles. Med inserts at the back and none on the front?
Any other set up advice really welcome, I've not raced 2wd for 18mths

danDanEFC
07-06-2014, 05:12 PM
I run a 7.5 in mine and I run a 25t pinion

Check out Stu Woods setup on here or on petit.

silverfox
07-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Aidan
Thanks for that -25T it is for a starter

danDanEFC
07-06-2014, 07:04 PM
I have ran 23, 24 & 25t in mine.

The motor didn't get hot using any if them so use what you got, however I am likening the 25t.

Gavin Collingwood
07-06-2014, 07:16 PM
Speak to stu when he's at the track one week

Chris Elworthy
07-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Defo, Stu is your man for all things X-ray




Chris