PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - No meeting Sunday June 15th - UPDATE


RobW
08-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Please note that there is no club meeting next Sunday June 15th.

However we have had volunteers (Cammers and Rob Peck) to run a practice session along the same lines as the Wednesday evening sessions.

So that is £3 members and £5 non-members. You must be a BRCA member. Please pop over to race control to hand in your practice fee before practising and be nice to them. We are hoping to have the timing loop working but please appreciate neither of them have used the club laptop before so if the technology plays up then it may be untimed practice.

Rob

HOTSHOT III
12-06-2014, 10:01 PM
I was hoping there would be a Sunday morning meeting this week but after staying away for so long a practice session could be even better for me, would be interested in who else will be there:)

marley
13-06-2014, 04:11 AM
I will be coming down and I've sorted out my dads BRCA so he can come along for his first proper session :-)

LiamC
13-06-2014, 03:40 PM
I will hopefully come down for this too! :)

Squidzilla
13-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Looking forward to a casual morning of practice and tinkering, The set up for the loop seems really straight forward so timed runs should not be a problem at all :)

HOTSHOT III
14-06-2014, 08:17 AM
See y'all in the morning then:thumbsup:

LiamC
14-06-2014, 09:32 AM
What time will we be starting in the morning?

Squidzilla
14-06-2014, 06:51 PM
I am aiming to be there for 8, or just before :) I think Ade is opening a little moment or so before!

LiamC
14-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Cool, see you all in the morning! I will hopefully get there about 8:30-9 I think :)

HOTSHOT III
15-06-2014, 10:49 PM
This was one of the best Sunday mornings I think i've ever had at TORCH.

Hundreds of practice laps, everyone taking a turn marshalling and I think I learned more about setting up the DEX210 than I would have if i'd been racing.

Thanks to Ade and Cammers for volunteering to run the timing gear, I got a lot out of today:thumbsup::thumbsup: