View Full Version : Racing Is On 22nd of June !!!
Steven Forster
17-06-2014, 04:56 PM
As above we are racing as usual from 5:45pm till whenever we get finished :D
Who's coming and what are you running ;)
See you all there :thumbsup:
dpackster1980
17-06-2014, 06:45 PM
I'll be there.
Dkfream
17-06-2014, 09:14 PM
I will be there 2wd :thumbsup:
Jedward
20-06-2014, 06:58 PM
Planning to be there, but maybe a little late. About 6:45.
Charlie and myself 2WD please
Steven Forster
21-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Anybody got any cheap motors for sale ?
Dkfream
22-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Great night racing as always, sorry couldn't hang around after racing but my daughter was going to France with school for a week at 11pm and really wanted to spend a little time with her before she went, normally I always stay to put track away but just tonight was an exception !!!!!! Looking forward to next week already :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.