View Full Version : Sunday 22/06
HOTSHOT III
20-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Looking forward to a Sunday morning meeting this weekend, who else will be there?
hotrodchris
20-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Stotfold 4wd Regional this weekend.
wylie
20-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Is the morning meeting not on Chris?
Or do you mean that it will be quiet at TORCH.!!
Cammers
21-06-2014, 05:51 AM
I'm in!😀
Bernie_W
21-06-2014, 07:21 AM
I'll be there, The weather looks good too.
DiggerAde
21-06-2014, 07:42 AM
I'm in:thumbsup:
AmiSMB
21-06-2014, 01:52 PM
I am in :)
HOTSHOT III
21-06-2014, 02:43 PM
I'll be spending the morning moaning about these new-fangled mid motor things, then getting the old girl out for a blast
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2910/14472892175_a8dd490dd8_b.jpg
The Chef
21-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Oscar and I will be there.
HOTSHOT III
23-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Thanks to all involved for another great day's racing at TORCH, it was nice to get a creditable result after all my self-inflicted qualifying shenanigans!
The FireBlade went well afterwards as well, brushed motors running LiPo could be the way forward:)
Steve1973 told me there will be a vintage class running on summer series race days, is this the FireBlade Evo old enough? It was a new car in 2000.
Jon Merritt
24-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Dito, thanks guys for putting that on, 1st race in around 6 months and had a great time. Looking forward to more :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.