PDA

View Full Version : Clear Body shell for TR02 Jekyll


Ashlandchris
24-06-2014, 07:24 AM
My son has asked if he can have a personalised bodyshell for his Jekyll as it comes with the white pre-painted shell and stickers. I have tried looking on the internet but it seems one can only get the white shell for the Jekyll.
Am I right in thinking that the TR02 is the same as the TC02evo and if so it will take the shells for that, which brings me to my next question... Does anyone know where to get TC02evo shells as there seem to be plenty for the TC02C (mid motor) but not for the TC02evo (Rear motor).

I've tried penguin shells, modelsport wtc and can't find them?

Just as a thought - does the TR02 take the TM2 shells?

VintageRacer
24-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Here's one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T02145-Team-C-Body-PC-clear-TC02-Evo-2WD-Comp-Buggy/380935865104?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%2 6asc%3D23791%26meid%3D7840744471766140706%26pid%3D 100011%26prg%3D10168%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D12 1332240084

But £27 seems a bit steep.

jasonrcb
24-06-2014, 08:52 AM
I thought steve had a shell as I used it on my evo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Team-C-Jekyell-Ansmann-Mad-Rat-Cab-Forward-Bodyshell-Clear-Unpainted-New-Body-/271530581279?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3f387bdd1f

adey
24-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Penguin defiantly do a body for the rear motor and the kyosho ultima rb5 bodies will fit. Even the bmax2 body can be cut to fit the rear motor team c car.

Ashlandchris
24-06-2014, 02:55 PM
I thought steve had a shell as I used it on my evo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Team-C-Jekyell-Ansmann-Mad-Rat-Cab-Forward-Bodyshell-Clear-Unpainted-New-Body-/271530581279?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3f387bdd1f

Ahh. He'd spelt Jekyll wrong (Jekyell) which is why my search failed. Thanks all