PDA

View Full Version : Will minipin tyres fit into BRCA box using 14mm wheels


Chris Elworthy
25-06-2014, 07:35 AM
As title,

Does anybody know if the rear of the tm2v2/tm4 will fit within the BRCA box dimensions when taking into account the overhang of Schumacher minipins? I'm aware there was a problem with this on the V1 TM2 so many would use narrower wheels to compensate but as we now use 14mm hex wheels what can be done?


Cheers


Chris

Chalkie
25-06-2014, 08:36 AM
Pretty sure it does, my TM4 went in the box fine on Proline Holeshots which have a similar overhang to minipins. If it helps the Team C 14mm wheels are approx. 1mm narrower than the Durango/X ray wheels.

AmiSMB
27-06-2014, 02:29 PM
I use other makes of 14mm hex on my TM2 V2 and TM4 and they have all fitted in the box. I have a problem fitting the TM2 V2 in the box when I use staggered ribs. Then I have to use Kyosho 2wd front rims.