PDA

View Full Version : James Barker


hotrodchris
26-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Best wishes to James in hospital after falling off his bike.

hazeandfizz
26-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Thanks Chris,
Nasty shunt, broken collar bone, 2 fractured vertebra in my neck, fractured shoulder blade and my left ear looks like Tyson had a chew on it!
Looks like I could be off the sticks for a while!

Best wishes to James in hospital after falling off his bike.

hotrodchris
26-06-2014, 10:40 PM
So is Rachel bringing Charlie racing then James?

Seriously all the best and hope to see you soon trackside.

HOTSHOT III
27-06-2014, 06:02 AM
This could happen to any one of us, someone nearly killed me the other day by overtaking a line of traffic while I was cycling the other way.

It seems there's a lot of people out there on the roads who need to do a bit of RC car racing to use up some adrenalin.

Get well soon James.

Neil78
27-06-2014, 06:44 AM
Get well soon mate

LiamC
27-06-2014, 06:53 AM
Get well soon :thumbsup:

Cammers
27-06-2014, 06:58 AM
Sorry to here about your accident and hope you make a speedy recovery.

RobW
27-06-2014, 08:57 AM
So is Rachel bringing Charlie racing then James?


Yes we will miss Charlie at the meetings:p

Seriously though, hope you are on the mend soon. Must have been a bit of a shock.

Rob

Briangb
27-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Hi James.

I can totally sympathise with you mate.
I have been involved in other road users stupidity
when cycling, and have suffered life threatening injuries
in the past through this. Fortunately my recoveries have
been farly good. Next time you see me racing and notice
that I limp, just remember it is not just old age, but the
result of my accident.
Even off road away from traffic is not always as safe as
it may seem. Just got to appreciate than these things
can sometimes happen.

I do wish you a quick and full recovery. Hope to see you
up and about as soon as possible,
Keep your head up matey.

Neil Skull
27-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Wishing You a Speedy recovery!

DiggerAde
27-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Have a quick recovery mate :thumbsup: