View Full Version : Racing Is On 6th Of July !!!
Steven Forster
30-06-2014, 11:38 AM
As above we are racing as usual this Sunday :D
Could everybody make sure they lift all the track bits up to move it rather than drag them across the floor, it saves us damaging the floor and getting earache from the youth centre :cool:
Anybody fancy a wall of death this week ? :woot:
So who's coming and what are you running :)
:cool:
See you all there :thumbsup:
Would like a crossover please
Dkfream
30-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Sounds good, wall of death or cross over to spice things up a bit
Steven Forster
30-06-2014, 08:17 PM
More ideas the better......more carpet/less carpet......more jumps/less jumps ;)
Dkfream
01-07-2014, 11:33 PM
More carpet, more jumps, wall of death, cross over and loop the loop hot wheels style lol, tbh the more people that turn up earlier to build the track the more creative we could be !!!
Jedward
03-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Crossover sounds good as does wall of death!!!
Charlie, Nathan and myself 2WD please.
D4VEB
04-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Working again this Sunday :thumbdown:
Will be back next week tho! :thumbsup:
beasty boys motorsport
04-07-2014, 06:47 PM
possibility i'll be there on sunday...4wd as usual
honrico Diablo
05-07-2014, 01:17 PM
wall of death!
N7ELA
05-07-2014, 02:08 PM
2wd for me please...!
corkyjohnson75
05-07-2014, 04:18 PM
2wd for me dex dude .
dpackster1980
06-07-2014, 08:54 AM
I fancy 4wd for a change.
Steven Forster
06-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Jazz band are away today if anybody wants to come to the club earlier.....I'm looking at getting there around 5:00pm are earlier if enough people are interested ???
cheers
Dkfream
06-07-2014, 01:53 PM
I will come for 5 and make a start on the track mate
corkyjohnson75
07-07-2014, 06:32 AM
The track was fab last night , well done guys . I'm gona get me self 2 new cars as the ones I've got are no longer in production , I feel out of date now . 😟
http://youtu.be/wEjEyfSQKd0
Thanks for another great night at seaham.
Steven Forster
07-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Was good dicing with death running onto the track at the cross over trying to dodge the missiles coming at you :D haha......If people wanna build a better track then we need more people to turn up ASAP that way we can get running get straight away ;)
See you all this Sunday :)
honrico Diablo
08-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Great to see new stuff being tried. But I personally don't want to see that cross over again. :thumbdown:
Archie is a good little driver and is doing well at other tracks, but that was impossible for him and finished his car off. I felt for him because he loves Seaham club and was excited about it all weekend.
Yes sorry gutted about Archie's car and that he never got to race, it's my fault about the crossover I never new Archie was coming with school being on.he's driving is coming along brilliant by the time he is 10 he will be super fast and showing you all how to do it and I hope he's back next week.
I liked the cross over but it should of had a up ramp so that ye could just drop off and drive up the down ramp if needed. It worked good in the heats but 8 car finals was to many and it's just kaos
Mabe Perspex or mesh could work over the cap if we ever have one again.
honrico Diablo
08-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Not a issue Davo, I was there and input in the building... I think the added ramp after the wall was the killer for the bairn, trashed his momentum...
Funny I was going to mention Perspex, but didn't want to sound daft! Would create a 'bridge' without losing vision underneath. Little bit of angle on the edges for strength.....? probs £40?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.