View Full Version : Anyone tried Schelle Pistons ?
Body Paint
02-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Anyone tried them in B5m or B44.2?
I'm curious what the Schelle 4 hole and 3 hole pistons are like and what difference in handling is between them and the kit 2 hole pistons.
Anyone tried them?
alex97
02-07-2014, 01:02 PM
I'm sure they are the same as the avid ones. Maybe have a look at stuff about them.
Danny Harrison
02-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Anyone tried them in B5m or B44.2?
I'm curious what the Schelle 4 hole and 3 hole pistons are like and what difference in handling is between them and the kit 2 hole pistons.
Anyone tried them?
Just fit them in yokomo shocks. I did have to remove a little material to get the c clip on but they fit nicely in the shock body.
Testing tonight.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.