View Full Version : are there are Le tour road closures 6th of July?
smokes
03-07-2014, 06:56 AM
Does anyone know if there are any road closures around Batley for tour de France on the 6th of July ?
Cheers
Sammy
Great_Thark
03-07-2014, 07:37 AM
shouldn't be any near us. Other than in Batley but that's for gas mains work lol
http://letour.yorkshire.com/travel/travel-information-map
click to change layers, road closures, stage 2 (doesn't seem to work if you go straight to stage 2)
Aire valley
03-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Gee Sammy haven't you been watching the local news..! The Tour doesn't go anywhere near Batley...! Haworth, Hebden Bridge, Huddersfield are as near as it gets..:woot:
As for Wharfedale..I can hardly get out of my house on Saturday.....fortunately Sunday is ok..:)
Ashlandchris
03-07-2014, 01:10 PM
And I'm away at cub camp this weekend, but when we booked it (2yrs ago) it never crossed my mind about it being TdF-a-go-go.
Sunday will be a nightmare for parents trying to collect cubs from Scammonden as J24 closed as is New Hey Road.
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
I might be stuck with all the cubs :woot:
butty1978
03-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Should be clear as its York to Sheffield on the Sunday I have to work because of it so cant come racing:thumbdown:
nivek
03-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Here in Harrogate most of the town is closed off and its only thursday roll on next week ...oh its the Yorkshire Show ....
smokes
03-07-2014, 10:56 PM
And I'm away at cub camp this weekend, but when we booked it (2yrs ago) it never crossed my mind about it being TdF-a-go-go.
Sunday will be a nightmare for parents trying to collect cubs from Scammonden as J24 closed as is New Hey Road.
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
I might be stuck with all the cubs :woot:
Will woodseats venture scouts be bringing out Spiney or the bedford bus? How that bus got us to some places was a miracle in it self.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.