PDA

View Full Version : oople error - 404


Supergreg
27-10-2008, 07:06 AM
I have an error when accessing oople.com/rc. you can see a screenshot just below.

The error appears on different computers. It might have something to do with the login procedure as when I enter the site NOT logged in all is fine.

As soon as I enter the site with logged in status I end up on the error page. What I do is then click the back button and then click "log out" very quickly. After that I log in again and I can use the site as usual.

I use WinXP and FF3. Cache and cookies were all cleared in between but it does not make a difference.

thanks

Kecky
27-10-2008, 08:17 AM
I had that last night, but it seems ok this morning ;)

jimmy
27-10-2008, 08:26 AM
its the daylight savings time setting in your user preferences - if you set it off 'automatic' to something else then it should be OK.
I've tried various things to stop this happening in the past - but it was happening to me last night as well - so far it seems OK but time will tell.

eda
27-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Thanks for this info - changing the Daylight Saving Time settings worked for me! :thumbsup:

its the daylight savings time setting in your user preferences - if you set it off 'automatic' to something else then it should be OK.
I've tried various things to stop this happening in the past - but it was happening to me last night as well - so far it seems OK but time will tell.

jimmy
27-10-2008, 09:18 AM
This is just a quick fix obviously - it shouldn't be happening at all, I'll keep trying stuff tho!

josh_smaxx
27-10-2008, 09:38 AM
It happened to me, couldnt get to oople.com/rc

In the end i just typed oople.com/forums and it was fine.

Kecky
27-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Is the 'daylight savings time bug', part of the same family as the 'Millenium Bug' :p

Supergreg
27-10-2008, 11:32 AM
changed the setting and it looks ok now!

thanks :thumbsup: