View Full Version : X6 Cubed - weight.
Chippy96
06-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Hi, how much (if any) weight is anyone adding to the new car. Ive had a look through some of the posts and no - one seems to fill in the weights on the set up sheets. (I`ll be using saddles) cheers PC.
cornishboy176
06-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Pete, Speak to Jon, don't think he ever ran weight in it, quite a few people have gone to Shortys in theirs
Chippy96
06-07-2014, 12:06 PM
I had a very quick look at Simon`s last week, I don't remember seeing any in his.......
JohnM
06-07-2014, 12:25 PM
I think I've got 10grams in the front under the shock tower & 20grams stuck to the back of the servo (low profile). Car is running on shortie lipos, saddles didn't feel right.
I run the steel front bumper (18grams) and 25grams on top of the servo. That's with the shorty pack all the way forward.
I haven't done much running with saddles, made the car feel a little lazy compared to the shorty.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.