PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday night racing suspended until after regional


Gavin Collingwood
07-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Wednesday night racing is to be suspended until after the regional. There's too many jobs that need doing and we as a club need to make sure they are done before the regional. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ianjoyner
08-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Sorry to hear that Gav, I was all set to come tomorrow.

Gavin Collingwood
08-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Yeah we will start again in a couple of weeks we just need a week or so doing track work for the regional. We're racing this Sunday though

MarkGoulding
09-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Hi Gavin, I am all charged and ready to go.

If I take I few bin bags down and do an hours tidying tonight, am I OK to run some practice laps,

Thanks

Mark

Gavin Collingwood
09-07-2014, 09:02 AM
Yeah that would be a big help cheers mark, no problem