PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 13th Of July !!!


Steven Forster
07-07-2014, 12:03 PM
As above we will be racing as usual this sunday for some great racing :D

The earlier everybody turns up the bigger/better the track we can build :woot:

So who's coming and what are you running :)

See you all there :thumbsup:

beasty boys motorsport
07-07-2014, 12:34 PM
not me im away racing full size cars :lol:

Steven Forster
07-07-2014, 12:44 PM
not me im away racing full size cars :lol:

Boooo :woot: :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
07-07-2014, 01:17 PM
I'll be there, 2wd.

Steven Forster
07-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Oh almost forgot as well.....I've made a new Facebook page for our club......don't forget to like and share it with everybody else ;)

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=259828710878655

cheers

Dkfream
07-07-2014, 08:51 PM
I will be there, liked and shared the FB page

dpackster1980
08-07-2014, 06:27 AM
I'll be there, 4wd. No cross over this week though.

corkyjohnson75
08-07-2014, 09:33 AM
not me im away racing full size cars :lol:

Nice !!!

honrico Diablo
08-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Oh almost forgot as well.....I've made a new Facebook page for our club......don't forget to like and share it with everybody else ;)

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=259828710878655

cheers

Good idea mate, will you post on FB if the start time changes etc? I don't know about most people but I only check this forum every few days.

honrico Diablo
08-07-2014, 03:01 PM
not me im away racing full size cars :lol:

"full size" :D

DAVO
08-07-2014, 06:18 PM
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd

Steven Forster
08-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Good idea mate, will you post on FB if the start time changes etc? I don't know about most people but I only check this forum every few days.

Will do John....its 1 of the reasons I started a new FB page for ;) :thumbsup:

N7ELA
11-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Am there, 2wd also. Hope to get the KR rebuilt after the RHR butchering it got...

Andyp
11-07-2014, 05:53 PM
I should be there .... 4wd for me I think

ja76
12-07-2014, 10:01 PM
2wd for me dex