PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the latest X5 set up of Big E


Kusal
28-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Title says it all.
I am looking for the X5 set up that Big E is currently using; the one with the green springs in front and the white ones in the back. I did find two set ups in a magazine but they were completely opposite from each other, so I got a bit puzzled?!:confused:
Thanks for helping me out!:thumbsup:

Big E
28-10-2008, 07:30 AM
Here you go.

bigred5765
28-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Oooowww check out your sig picture,lol

YoungChazz
29-10-2008, 01:15 AM
It's magic, Red!

bigred5765
29-10-2008, 09:09 AM
sure is,

Kusal
01-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Thanks Big E for the set up sheet;
I am going to try it out in Kampenhout!
:thumbsup:

Body Paint
01-11-2008, 11:18 AM
A good tip for Kampenhout for the X-5 is to run 4wd front tyres on the back and stagger ribs on the front. Because the X-5 naturally generates a lot of grip you may find the need to run a little bit less tyre than most other cars.

Dan Greenwodd and Chris Longs X-5's were awesome with this tyre combo at the Belgian GP.

Give Dan a PM, maybe he can give you a few more pointers:thumbsup: