View Full Version : Racing Is On Sunday 20th of July !!!
Steven Forster
15-07-2014, 08:38 PM
As above we will be racing as usual this sunday :)
Get thinking of some track ideas and we will see how the track turns out :woot:
So who's coming and what are you running ? :D
See you all there :thumbsup:
D4VEB
15-07-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm there 2WD! :thumbsup:
Dkfream
16-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Me and I may bring my daughter
2wd for both
dpackster1980
16-07-2014, 05:02 PM
I'll be there, 4wd as I've no 2wd tyres left after last week.
Jedward
16-07-2014, 09:57 PM
Charlie and Oliver 2WD please.
corkyjohnson75
17-07-2014, 09:38 AM
I'll be there, 4wd as I've no 2wd tyres left after last week.
You need to slow down a bit, stop wheel spinning and stuff . Spinning around in circles all the time makes them go baldy . 😀
dpackster1980
17-07-2014, 07:19 PM
You need to slow down a bit, stop wheel spinning and stuff . Spinning around in circles all the time makes them go baldy . 😀
A better speedo would be nice so it wouldn't do it. At least I glue my tyres on though. :p
corkyjohnson75
18-07-2014, 11:28 AM
A better speedo would be nice so it wouldn't do it. At least I glue my tyres on though. :p
I new you would mention that .
Dkfream
19-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Will there be a kids heat, want to bring my daughter who is a total beginner but not if there is no kiddy heat as A, get in everyone's way and B, don't want her new car smashed to bits when she gets in the way and get crashed in to lol
Should be a few younger ones there especially with the schools been off.
Steven Forster
19-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Will find out of jazz band if they are away or not so we can get in early ;)
Dkfream
20-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Sounds good, always up for an early start
StwBald
20-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Me 2wd please
Dkfream
21-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Another great nights racing as always:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.