View Full Version : TC02C Rear Hanger
Clive Loynes
18-07-2014, 08:23 AM
I now have the rear hanger to go with the ant-squat adjustment which enables toe and roll centre to be adjusted using the Team-C inserts from the TM4. They give step changes of 0.9mm both vertically and horizontally.
Looks as though this will fit the TC02C v2 as well. :thumbsup:
This gives a mind boggling number of variations for the rear end.
Tom3012
19-07-2014, 07:50 AM
How much Clive? Looks ace!
Clive Loynes
19-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Hi Tom,
Standard price of the hanger is £15 but there would be a discount as you have let me borrow your TC02. :D Say £10.
I am making a version for the TC02 but currently that will only fit my T-Plate for that car, which has the Durango anti-squat inserts in the front hanger, and thus provides the same range of settings as on the TC02C.
Since the vertical drilling is a separate operation, that I do last of all, I could make a rear hanger to fit the standard TC02 T-Plate.
The TC02 version also needs a hefty chamfer to avoid the motor.
Clive Loynes
13-08-2014, 03:55 PM
With the longer, more stable TC02CEvo chassis you may want to shed some rear toe.
I have found that my Type C rear hanger causes the wishbone to interfere with the T-Plate.
This is easily solved by modifying the latter.
Anyone using the pre-Evo T-Plate can send it to me for modification, foc, if they order a Type-C rear hanger.
I don't have a fixture to hold the Evo T-Plate so, at present, you will just have to attack it with a Dremel! ;-)
I'm holding fire on the Type-D rear hanger until there is some consensus of opinion as to what the min toe setting should be.
Chalkie
16-08-2014, 08:45 AM
I would say the ideal setting for the rear hanger is to have the same geometry as the standard plastic/3.5deg alloy rear hanger using the middle position TM4 insert, that would give you the ability go up and down on both toe-in and anti-squat from standard.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.