PDA

View Full Version : Booking in for round 5 of BMRCC Answer RC Club championship on 27th July now open


Gavin Collingwood
23-07-2014, 03:21 PM
As above

2wd
Gavin Collingwood
Martin thorpe pt on the system
Kevin moss pt on system
Dave madsen
Wayne Holden
Chris miniero
Darren wales
Ian Kirkpatrick
Mark Broadbent
Scott Broadbent
Rob mills
Mike Bradbury

4wd
Dan thorrpe pt on system
Lee Cottrell
Steve Taylor
Cam Taylor
Neil Burdess
Stu Dixon
Martin mills
Dan Greenwood PT 7787291
Matt smithies

4pe
23-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Martin thorpe 2wd pt on the system tar
Dan thorrpe 4wd pt on system
Kevin moss 2 wd pt on system thanks

Maddy
23-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Dave Madsen details on system 2wd

Stu Dixon
23-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Stu Dixon 4wd - details on the system.
Cheers

Holden1979
23-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Wayne Holden 2wd - details on system

super__dan
23-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Hi,

I am hoping to make it over for this, is pre booking essential as I won't know for certain if I can make it until Sunday.

Also what time do you start?

Cheers,

Dan

longman
23-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Lee Cottrell
4wd
Pt on system..

Gavin Collingwood
24-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Hi,

I am hoping to make it over for this, is pre booking essential as I won't know for certain if I can make it until Sunday.

Also what time do you start?

Cheers,

Dan

Pre booking isn't essential but it just helps us get organised. Give me your details and I'll book you in, if you can't make it no problem

Cremegg
24-07-2014, 10:04 AM
chris miniero

2wd

details on system

cheers

Tayter
24-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Steve Taylor 4 WD

Cam Taylor 4 WD

both members and all details on system

Cheers

longman
24-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Ga v lee Cottrell 4WD!! Not 2WD

Stu Dixon
24-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Ga v lee Cottrell 4WD!! Not 2WD

4wd for me too not 2wd

Cheers

iank55
25-07-2014, 06:43 AM
Ian Kirkpatrick
2wd

millsy
25-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Martin mills
4wd
Pt 2431983

super__dan
26-07-2014, 07:19 AM
Pre booking isn't essential but it just helps us get organised. Give me your details and I'll book you in, if you can't make it no problem



Cheers, probably am on the computer already unless it's been changed in the last year but in case not
Dan Greenwood
F2
PT 7787291
Can you book me into 4wd please?

What time do you start?

Gavin Collingwood
26-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Booking in around 9 racing around 10

matt76
26-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Matt smithies
4wd. Details on system

Ta

themyster
26-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Mike Bradbury 2wd please.

super__dan
27-07-2014, 08:42 PM
Really enjoyed the meeting today, thanks to all involved in running it.

Also whenever the track changes were made (underneath the astro), these were WELL worth it and makes for a REALLY good track now!

Darren Wales
27-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Really enjoyed the meeting today, thanks to all involved in running it.

Also whenever the track changes were made (underneath the astro), these were WELL worth it and makes for a REALLY good track now!

Cheers Dan, surprisingly some have actually commented on the bumpy surface we now have in a slightly negative way! :confused:, but as you say, in actual fact the surface now is very much off road, with the advantage of high grip, all weather racing. :thumbsup:

Great track once again, :thumbsup:to Gav for that one. We have so many options to run the features, it just makes this one of the best tracks I the north west. (Then I would say that! :woot:)

Tell all you mates and get them down to see for themselves soon. :)