View Full Version : c4.2 shell on a b5m?
alex97
27-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Hello, I think I read that a c4.2 shell will fit straight onto a b5m but I can't remember. Have a quick look for the topic but I can't find anything. If it works I don't suppose that some could upload a picture with the shell fitted so I can see how well it fits.
Thnaks alex
Hofvander
27-07-2014, 03:22 PM
I have one on. Just cut after the lines and you are all good except around the motor plate. Start by cutting 5mm outside the line and trim afterwards. This applies both on top and on the side.
The shell is a bit too narrow for the chassis but i does look ok anyway. There is a Finnisher made for B5m coming out soon.
RDG 40
27-07-2014, 03:55 PM
The c4.2 works ok (proline) but isnt perfect easily good enough to use though
I found my older c4.1 shell proline one fitted better around the nosecone and chassis shape, bonus for me as id hardly used my c4.1 shell it brought it bk to life.
alex97
27-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Thanks, I saw one in the for sale area but couldn't remember if it fitted. I'll give it a miss as not only do I like the finisher shell but I also like the design so I might get something similar.
Origineelreclamebord
27-07-2014, 09:24 PM
The c4.2 works ok (proline) but isnt perfect easily good enough to use though
I found my older c4.1 shell proline one fitted better around the nosecone and chassis shape, bonus for me as id hardly used my c4.1 shell it brought it bk to life.
Do you happen to know how well the original C4.1 bodyshell fits on the B5M? (The one that has virtually no cab) :lol:
Big G
28-07-2014, 11:42 AM
probably not very well as the C4.1 was shorter. worth trying though.
discostu
28-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Centro c4.2 finisher
alex97
28-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Whats the overall fit like?
discostu
01-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Pretty good not perfect cut on the lines it goes straight on.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.