View Full Version : C4.1 wing mount options?
Darren Wales
27-07-2014, 04:04 PM
I've noticed my wing sits a tad too high on my C4.1!
Are there others that fit, which would sit the wing at the more traditional height?:)
Cheers in advance
Darren
Lee24h
27-07-2014, 04:49 PM
No mate its a schumacher part its fixed by the rear shock tower
K-Brewer
27-07-2014, 06:09 PM
I've noticed my wing sits a tad too high on my C4.1!
Are there others that fit, which would sit the wing at the more traditional height?:)
Cheers in advance
Darren
U can cut off the hook part of the wing mount an then use the second hole down to screw it on the shock tower, should bring the wing down about 4mm
Darren Boyle
27-07-2014, 07:46 PM
The JConcepts alloy ones (in blue or black) will lower your wing 7mm (and be stronger as well as looking good too) http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_59&products_id=745
Available now from stock from any of our X-Factory UK dealers
http://www.xfactoryrc.co.uk/index.php/dealer-locator
cornishboy176
27-07-2014, 08:33 PM
I used Losi 22 mid motor wing mounts on my Centro
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.