View Full Version : Bury Metro Round 5 Results
birdy
28-07-2014, 09:48 AM
See attached Round 5 Results.
Championship tables to be updated shortly :thumbsup:
Darren Wales
28-07-2014, 10:02 AM
See attached Round 5 Results.
Championship tables to be updated shortly :thumbsup:
Nice work Neil.
My 9 ability showed in the A final! :lol: but I think I've earned at least a step up to 10 :D what you think? :thumbsup:
birdy
28-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Computer (BBK) say's "NO" Darren, must try harder!!
Cremegg
28-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Darrens should be changed to a 9.6 for that triple triple cartwheel then landing in front of my car in the perfect position.....RC Gymnast haha:thumbsup:
Darren Wales
28-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Darrens should be changed to a 9.6 for that triple triple cartwheel then landing in front of my car in the perfect position.....RC Gymnast haha:thumbsup:
Only 9.6? I had it down as a 9.9 at least myself, which has to be a message, Neil! :woot::woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.