View Full Version : Schumacher large bore, shock rods, rear -: needed for Sunday!!
Squidzilla
01-08-2014, 09:36 PM
As above, found one of my shafts looking pretty ugly , and the other one not much better, does anyone have spares I can buy off you??
Thanks guys :)
badger5
01-08-2014, 10:38 PM
What's wrong with the ones you have? If it's the posting that's come off then they should be ok, if bent then yes need replacing. I think I have spares if you need them though.
Squidzilla
01-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Yeh it's bent, straightened it out pretty well, but it's a bit ropey. Should be able to pass the session without too much drama I hope..
shaun m
02-08-2014, 06:55 AM
if all else fails i have a set of small bores you can borrow :thumbsup:
Squidzilla
02-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Awesome, hopefully won't need them.. but thanks for the offer :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.