View Full Version : Sunday 3 August
Aire valley
03-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Are we on today after yesterday's rain..? Sun shining in Wharfedale..!
Oscar
03-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Yes, meeting is on ;)
Ashlandchris
03-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Enjoy. Sorry I can't be there
Aire valley
03-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks Dianne...another enjoyable sunny day..:)
But where are all the racers..? Don't they want to be out on a sunny Sunday..?
Ashlandchris
03-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Thanks Dianne...another enjoyable sunny day..:)
But where are all the racers..? Don't they want to be out on a sunny Sunday..?
It's only sunny cause I'm away with my personal rain cloud:lol:
butty1978
03-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Wish I could have come but in rainy Scotland on my hols
neallewis
03-08-2014, 11:48 PM
I had a day re-fitting my boat engine. Hope it was a good day for you all.
4wd Regional is next one I'll make, with Invernational next weekend. Do we need think about a track maintenance day/aft/eve in prep for the regional?
DianneH
04-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Yes - we were thinking about Thursday 14 August 2014 - after tea.
neallewis
04-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Yes - we were thinking about Thursday 14 August 2014 - after tea.
Ok cool. ill come. we need a reminder couple of days before, or a new thread. did we manage to get a new piece of astro to patchup? or is it something we can try to get for the work party?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.