PDA

View Full Version : Herts 4WD Regional.


hazeandfizz
03-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Team,

Who's going to Herts next week then and what's the feeling on using the covered pits? I fancy pitting under there to save on the amount of stuff I need to pack but don't want to be sat under there on my own!

James.

hotrodchris
03-08-2014, 08:33 PM
We will be there James was going to take the gazebo but will go with the majority

RobW
04-08-2014, 08:29 AM
I am happy to try the pitting area for a change, as you say it saves on the amount of stuff we need to pack and set up.

Rob

shaun m
04-08-2014, 01:22 PM
I'm up for that too :thumbsup: , its gonna be an early start ( leave home at 4am :thumbdown: ) soo any time saved , in lifting gear about is a bonus :woot:.

stumpiey
04-08-2014, 05:29 PM
and there is 230v power in the covered pitting
We use it all the time in 8th

Samspeed1
05-08-2014, 11:04 PM
I like the undercover pitting, can someone save me a space please as im bound to be late...

Thanks
Sam

shaun m
06-08-2014, 08:19 AM
I like the undercover pitting, can someone save me a space please as im bound to be late...

Thanks
Sam

i'm on it sam :thumbsup: i knew you'd be late:woot:

dibble34
06-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me.

hazeandfizz
07-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Sorted then team, pits it is for us this time?

Should be loads of room with only 40 booked in, 1st to arrive spread well and don't forget your chairs.

Any feeling on the weather for Sunday?

James.

AmiSMB
07-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Good luck to all that are going. Look forward to hearing the results in a few weeks time.