View Full Version : Speedway
MrMagoo
07-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Anyone fancy a trip down to Poole for the speedway one evening as a bit of a social do? Been meaning to go for ages, there's a match with Wolverhampton on the Wednesday 3rd of September which should good. Tickets are 17 quid on the gate (cash only), kick off is 7:30. And there's a bar... I think:thumbsup:
Anyone up for it?
shaun m
07-08-2014, 08:42 PM
yeah ill be up for that mate , will speak beforehand :thumbsup:
bobbin
07-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Me too, even better if it's a night when lakeside hammers are there ;-)
badger5
08-08-2014, 05:24 AM
I'd love to go, will need to confirm nearer the date though due to work as ever.
HOTSHOT III
08-08-2014, 06:09 AM
I could be interested in this Magoo. Plus the fact, have you thought of offering to paint crash helmets for bikers?
MrMagoo
08-08-2014, 11:06 AM
... have you thought of offering to paint crash helmets for bikers?
Watch this space mate:o
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.