View Full Version : Rain didnt stop play today !!
Stu Dixon
10-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Well Bury put on another fun day today, good fun racing in the wet/rain and the track was decent with only the odd puddle :o
Saved me from a days shopping for a carpet anyway :thumbsup:
Darren Wales
10-08-2014, 07:07 PM
I was really pleased with how well the track drained, despite the early rain. :thumbsup:
Although only 11 turned up, we did have a good laugh and got some good wet weather set ups in the bag.
Loving my new car too. Just a shame I'm crap at soldering! :cry:
In the words of Arnie "I'll be back!" ;)
Hope to see you guys back in a fortnight.
Critch
11-08-2014, 08:08 AM
And it turns out when my car landed on the wall, it moved the motor n chewed the spur gear,
And the front nose screws stripped out their position,:-o
Gavin Collingwood
11-08-2014, 11:38 AM
There's a lesson there somewhere........ Haha
Critch
11-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Yes Gavin, both Darren and I need to have a word with our mechanic
Gavin Collingwood
12-08-2014, 11:51 AM
No the lesson is don't land on the wall! Ha
Critch
14-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Ha ha, Yeh that may help,
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.