View Full Version : Batley regional 17th August
tommygun
12-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Hello Batley folk!
Whens the booking in for the regional on Sunday the 17th?
I PM'd Dianne the other day, but have never herd owt back.
Cheers, Thomas.
neallewis
12-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Hello Batley folk!
Whens the booking in for the regional on Sunday the 17th?
I PM'd Dianne the other day, but have never herd owt back.
Cheers, Thomas.
Thomas, booking in is here: http://brca-northeast.net/
with your BRCA number, etc. If you can't log in, send email as the site directs.
As you have not done any of the other regionals, you may just want to go in the non-regional class on the day, in which case, see Dianne.
I think start will be from 7.30-8am.
Danny Harrison
12-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Hello Batley folk!
Whens the booking in for the regional on Sunday the 17th?
I PM'd Dianne the other day, but have never herd owt back.
Cheers, Thomas.
You can also just turn up and book in on the day bud. Neal is concerned you might take a place or two off him for the series I think :p
DianneH
12-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Hello Batley folk!
Whens the booking in for the regional on Sunday the 17th?
I PM'd Dianne the other day, but have never herd owt back.
Cheers, Thomas.
I did actually respond to the PM that was sent to me and said that I did not deal with the bookings and that you could enter on the day if you could not enter online.
tommygun
13-08-2014, 01:17 PM
I did actually respond to the PM that was sent to me and said that I did not deal with the bookings and that you could enter on the day if you could not enter online.
Ah right, cheers.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.