View Full Version : TORCH Summer Series Round 4 - 24th August
Don't forget this Sunday is round 4 of the Summer Series. Details here:
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143737
Would be good to see a few more vintage running and trucks very welcome - we can run a heat of mixed classes if necessary.
Rob
hotrodchris
19-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Sorry to disapoint you Rob but you wont be able to beat my XX about this weekend as will be at the National at RHR.
The battle will have to wait till the next round...Lol:thumbsup:
hazeandfizz
20-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Gutted I can't make this one guys, £20 to anyone who punts my old mate Maher off :woot:
James.
hotrodchris
21-08-2014, 07:20 AM
You'll be alright James he's got a Yoko now!:p:o
johnb
21-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Hi
What's the start time for Sunday as going to head down and wanted
To check what time I will have to leave home.
Thanks john
Hi John
Booking in usually shuts around 9.00am although most people arrive by 8.00 to get some practice.
Cheers
Rob
fletcher
21-08-2014, 02:41 PM
I should be making the 2 hour trip down for the day :) are you ok to run 2 classes? I may as well make the most of the trip. Or even if you guys would advise against it due to turn around time and so on.
hotrodchris
21-08-2014, 05:00 PM
I should be making the 2 hour trip down for the day :) are you ok to run 2 classes? I may as well make the most of the trip. Or even if you guys would advise against it due to turn around time and so on.
Fletcher some do a lot depends on numbers on the day as to turn around time ask when you book in.
shaun m
22-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Is there a food van there sunday ??:blush:
Craig maher
23-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Oi mr barker don't be like that and Chris what's wrong with my yokomo it's fast
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.