View Full Version : Racing Is On 24th Of August !!!
Steven Forster
20-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Racing is on as normal, doors open from 5:45pm till we get finished.
So who's coming and what are you running ?
See you all there ;)
Dkfream
21-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Me and the bairn will be there, 2wd for us both:p
honrico Diablo
24-08-2014, 11:18 AM
me and Archie, plus his girlfriend!
dpackster1980
25-08-2014, 08:30 AM
I'll be there, 4wd this time as the 2wd is ready for Worksop.
Steven Forster
25-08-2014, 03:13 PM
I'll be there, 4wd this time as the 2wd is ready for Worksop.
Errr pack weve already ran this.....lol ;)
N7ELA
25-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Errr pack weve already ran this.....lol ;)
Craic is Chris Stewart TQ'd...!
chris68nufc
25-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Well it wouldn't suprise me.....some boy like?!!!!! Whilst every other fool has been tipping buckets of cold water over them....I've been practicing racing model cars!!!
dpackster1980
25-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Errr pack weve already ran this.....lol ;)
I need to learn how to use a calendar!
chrispattinson
29-08-2014, 06:52 AM
I need to learn how to use a calendar!
You do need to learn how to use a calendar .... Worksop is 4 weeks away.... Why prep your car now?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.