PDA

View Full Version : RETIREMENT (SEMI) SALE


Briangb
23-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Hi guys. As I seemed to have fallen ito a state of semi retirement from racing I thouht I would give club members first dibs on kit that is now for sale.
There is too much to list, but a basic list comprises ;
Lazer ZX5-FS2 with Rudebits carbon chassis conversion. Can be supplied with Votex 6.5 motor and Orion R10 Prop ESC . Spektrum RX included if required. £200 to include original FS2 chassis and a set of saddles.
TLR 22T Truck complete with motor and ESC.£150
Kyosho MP9 only ever run on grass to break in an engine, so completely unmarked. Can be supplied with nearly broken in Werks motor. B5 I think, plua another Werks, Clockwork tuned, nearly broken in. POA.
Spektrum DX3R Pro. Excellent condition, with box and manual, £100
KO Propo Eurus tx. Hardly ever been used, £150
Orion IQ605 charger £30
Core UDC30 charger £20
Selection of PTRC shock and diff oils. £2 each
Lipo sacks £5
JConcepts set up board. £10
Rubber table matts, JConcepts and P1 as new £10 each
Lipo saddles. vgc £20
A set od Durango shocks. May have a couple of bits missing, but good
for spare parts. Brand new. £20
Loads of other bits and pieces. I may have what you want. Will not be around this weekend until Monday. PM me if interested,
or email [email protected]
See you all soon

MattKeene
03-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Sent pm

hotrodchris
03-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Sorry to see this Brian we will miss you

bobbin
04-09-2014, 08:22 AM
not everything is up for sale, i see no DB2 or RB6 so Brian will be back.