View Full Version : Who's racing
Craig maher
29-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi peeps who's racing this weekend
HOTSHOT III
29-08-2014, 02:08 PM
I'll be down for some 2WD action
MattKeene
29-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Yea I'm racing. Just realised I need tyres though: Do they have them for sale in race control ?
hotrodchris
29-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Away still EOS National in Norfolk , hopefully back at Torch next Sunday !
HOTSHOT III
30-08-2014, 08:45 AM
Yea I'm racing. Just realised I need tyres though: Do they have them for sale in race control ?
Someone is usually selling tyres Matt, i'll have glue and rubber bands with me:)
shaun m
30-08-2014, 02:15 PM
i'm not sure there will be any tires for sale , i asked dan and he was'nt sure if there would be any for sale .
anyway i'm there , 4wd for me :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.