View Full Version : Race meeting - Sunday 31 August 2014?
DianneH
30-08-2014, 09:40 AM
No family party tomorrow so if enough want a meeting then we can run one. Weather looks good.
I will send out a text and see what the response is. I do notgo on facebook so those who do could pass on the message.
Please post on here or send me a text to confirm.
Dianne
Aire valley
30-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Oh..that's good, thanks Dianne.....count me in, cos I can't make the next two weeks..!
DianneH
30-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Had another couple of responses from Danny Haldenby and Calum Trewarther but no-one else yet.
I know that a few of our drivers are down at the national finals this weekend - Andy and Jack, Colin and Thomas, James and Isaac are all away as the youngsters are racing in the under 13s.
Adam, Chris, Ian and Neal have organised other things as there was no meeting on the calendar.
Unless I get a sudden rush of interest, it looks as though it may not be worthwhile - I will keep you posted.
Aire valley
30-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Oh dear...:(.....there must be other people out there with nothing to do on a sunny Sunday..!
Haldenby81
30-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Maybe just back to normal next week hay? I was going to put off finishing the bathroom lol! Thanks anyways Dianne :)
DianneH
30-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Okay - no meeting Sunday then.
Haldenby81
30-08-2014, 02:50 PM
While your here Dianne, is the supercup pre book and what's it involve? Please :)
DianneH
30-08-2014, 02:52 PM
Booking in on the day - trophy meeting.
Haldenby81
30-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Okie dokie thank you :)
Aire valley
30-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Okay - no meeting Sunday then.
Oh what a shame...:cry:...was really looking forward to it..
What are all the members doing on a Sunday when they should be racing..?
Then again, I am busy for the next two Sundays..!
Nice try Dianne...thanks for the effort..:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.