View Full Version : Racing Is On 7th Of September !!!
Steven Forster
01-09-2014, 11:53 AM
As above we are racing again as usual every Sunday, unless posted otherwise !!!
Doors open from 5:30pm and race till we finish ;)
We had a good night last night with 24 of us racing.......and the finals were even better :)
So who's coming and what are you running ?
See you all there ;)
Dkfream
01-09-2014, 03:24 PM
2wd for me and no child as she is back at school..... Hoooooray
StwBald
01-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Tyler unsure 2 or 4
Does that depend on me...??
Hmm I might be racing 4wd next week, hehe
dpackster1980
01-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Can't decide between 2wd or 4wd.
chrispattinson
02-09-2014, 12:17 PM
2wd for me please.
Steven Forster
02-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Can't decide between 2wd or 4wd.
Get your 2wd ready.....know doubt there will be nearly all 2wd ;) ha
Jedward
02-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Charlie 2wd
Me 2wd, maybe 4wd...
chris68nufc
03-09-2014, 09:31 AM
2wd for me
dpackster1980
03-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Sod it, 2wd for me.
K-Brewer
06-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Kevin Brewer 4wd
chris68nufc
07-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Anybody going tonight know anything about Macbook Air? I need something deleted off my computer and haven't got a clue how to do it??
chrispattinson
07-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Great night tonight guys. Great level of competition on a very tricky track.
K-Brewer
07-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Dunno how I got 5th in the A lol great night though lads :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
08-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Totally agree, great bunch of lads and occasional lass makes it all the better!!
Well done last night to everybody. Nice to be back!!!
Jump was naff though!!!
Jedward
08-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Yes really enjoyed it, particularly seeing the Hornet and Grasshopper bouncing around! Might there be a case for some occasional vintage spec racing?
chris68nufc
08-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Hopefully not.....suppose a heat of them is ok but most of us need the practice with modern cars!!!!😁
honrico Diablo
10-09-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm up for a vintage Heat! dust of the cat2000!
honrico Diablo
10-09-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm up for a vintage heat! will be good to get the dust of the cat2000!
N7ELA
13-09-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm up for a vintage heat! will be good to get the dust of the cat2000!
Thread closed...!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.