View Full Version : Ti ballstuds
spud31
04-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Hi
After seeing the Big E machine on sunday, anyone got the part numbers of the ballstuds Ellis uses on the front tower of his x-6?
I presume these will fir stright on a B4 too?
Thanks
Rich
ashleyb4
04-11-2008, 10:45 AM
There is only one man who can answer that thats Big E himself.
Ive used AE and Losi titanium ballstuds and never had a problem with either there both good.
A
Big E
04-11-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't know the part number but they are Lunsford long TI studs.
E.
spud31
04-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Cheers dude, i was the man with the 1/8th driving style sunday lololol
YoungChazz
04-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Don't know if D.M.S. has them or not, but I'm guessing they do. If not, we sell them in our store.
kropy
04-11-2008, 11:27 PM
I don't know the part number but they are Lunsford long TI studs.
E.
Part #7109
Darren Boyle
05-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Beat me to it Dale.....
Yes we do have the Lunsford Ti ballstuds in stock (and the Losi ones too)
All in our online store
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.