View Full Version : Reminder.... Next Meeting .. Sunday 7 Sept...
Aire valley
05-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Just a reminder that the next meeting, Dianne and weather permitting ( forecast is good) is next Sunday...
Sadly I can't be there due to a certain Wedding Anniversary..!
Oscar
06-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Speaking to quite a few of the guys, plenty of us plan to be there and the weather looks promising, should be a good day :thumbsup:
Haldenby81
06-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Fingers crossed this rain goes away, should be a great day http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t564/xhaldenby81x/7D8B69F4-5FD6-45AB-B261-24E96FDD33EF_zpsftlienge.jpg (http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/xhaldenby81x/media/7D8B69F4-5FD6-45AB-B261-24E96FDD33EF_zpsftlienge.jpg.html) http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t564/xhaldenby81x/Mobile%20Uploads/3A4BE5E8-F30B-4AE7-8B42-47D80AACC57E_zpsi2gbrspv.jpg (http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/xhaldenby81x/media/Mobile%20Uploads/3A4BE5E8-F30B-4AE7-8B42-47D80AACC57E_zpsi2gbrspv.jpg.html) :)
Ashlandchris
06-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Hope to be there, but might be late as have to get back from Coventry first thing. Can I check in late if so?
J77MYF
06-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Myself, James Wilkinson and Jack Wilkinson will be going.
Haldenby81
06-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Hope to be there, but might be late as have to get back from Coventry first thing. Can I check in late if so?
I think if you let Dianne know and book in before hand and how many heats you'll prob miss then it shouldn't be too hard ... But don't know about turning up n booking late as everyone will already be sorted into heats
Ashlandchris
07-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Ta. Will let Dianne know eta if it looks worthwhile coming
DianneH
07-09-2014, 07:31 AM
Usually manage to fit latecomers in Chris. Meeting is definitely on - the weather is great today so should be a good one.
Ashlandchris
07-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Trying to round up troops to get everyone back from Coventry proved to time consuming and we didn't get back til almost 1.30 so wouldn't have been worth coming. :(
Hope you all enjoyed it
neallewis
07-09-2014, 05:12 PM
cracking weather for another goood relaxed club meeting tiday. good close racing in 2wd with young Jack H and James W.
J77MYF
07-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Really enjoyed it today. Got home and realised I've got a free sun tan too :thumbsup:
Bells
07-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Yep a great day , Evan though I drove bad for most of it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Haldenby81
07-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Yep a great day , Evan though I drove bad for most of it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Haha you and me both :bored: lol was a great day tho ... Thanks to Dianne for running a great meeting :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.