View Full Version : TORCH "Dash for Cash" GP - Now 19th Oct 2014
See attached for details of our 2014 GP:thumbsup:
http://www.torchracing.co.uk/
Rob
Steve1973
06-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Sound good, but any concessions for juniors? £45 for a days racing for me and the boys is a bit steep. Either that or can we have prizes for the top under 16 and under 13 as well?
Hi Steve
Just for you we've reduced the juniors entry fees and introduced some trophies:thumbsup:
Rob
Craig maher
08-09-2014, 05:33 PM
can the date be changed to the following week when nothing else is on as the 1st round of maritime starts on that day the people who wants to do that will miss out
Steve1973
08-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Thank you Gents. Looking forward to it!
Zippy G
08-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Can the kids win the £50's?:drool:
How do we book in? is it just here on this thread?
Thanks Sam
hazeandfizz
08-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Ah shame!
can the date be changed to the following week when nothing else is on as the 1st round of maritime starts on that day the people who wants to do that will miss out
hazeandfizz
08-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Let's hope not! I don't like the idea of kids so young racing for money.
James.
QUOTE=Zippy G;875457]Can the kids win the £50's?:drool:
How do we book in? is it just here on this thread?
Thanks Sam[/QUOTE]
Mowen208fly
08-09-2014, 09:49 PM
can the date be changed to the following week when nothing else is on as the 1st round of maritime starts on that day the people who wants to do that will miss out
Same here as a real shame as like to support Torch whenever I can but already entered maritime :(
Ok, few answers:
Will look into date and confirm tomorrow.
Booking in will be via paypal - details of how and when to follow when we have tested process. There will be plenty of time to book in.
I think parents are going to have to make their own decisions on whether they are happy for their children to compete in a competition where they can potentially win cash.
Off to bed now - you know I don't stay this good looking without my beauty sleep:D
Rob
Zippy G
08-09-2014, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=hazeandfizz;875464]Let's hope not! I don't like the idea of kids so young racing for money.
James.
It was actually meant as a joke!
Craig maher
09-09-2014, 08:18 AM
cool fingers crossed the date can be changed :)
Date moved to 19th due to popular demand even though the 12th was the only date in Oct I could do:cry:
I'll take a 10% cut of your winnings please Mr Maher:p
Rob
Craig maher
09-09-2014, 08:43 AM
i wish
Craig maher
09-09-2014, 08:51 AM
cool thanks guys i can do both now
Mowen208fly
09-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Good work on the date change cheers guys always great racing at Torch :thumbsup:
hotrodchris
09-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Date moved to 19th due to popular demand even though the 12th was the only date in Oct I could do:cry:
I'll take a 10% cut of your winnings please Mr Maher:p
Rob
That makes two of us not available with the date change.
Briangb
09-09-2014, 05:34 PM
And there was me thinking I might make a return and win some cash.
Unfortunately I am unable to make either date. I wish everyone luck, and of course a big pat on the back to our fabulous committee for changing the date to accommodate everyone. Sorry Rob, cannot please everyone. See you all soon.
Colin Kirkham
09-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Nor me :(
Sorry guys, but it's been a year of date clashes for me...
One of them things!, hope to see you all again soon though ?
Col
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.