View Full Version : Racing Is On 14th Of September !!!
Steven Forster
08-09-2014, 11:16 PM
As above we are racing again as usual every Sunday, unless posted otherwise !!!
Doors open between 5:30-5:45pm and race till we finish
We had a good night last night with 24 of us racing.......even with Phil and Kev racing there Tamiya hornet and grass hopper ;)
Somebody remind me not to let pack touch the laptop between races ;) haha
So who's coming and what are you running ?
See you all there ;)
Dkfream
09-09-2014, 01:39 AM
2wd for me, need to get used to this B5M !!!!
Dkfream
09-09-2014, 01:41 AM
Oh and can we please have the ramp in a better place this week lol :thumbdown:
corkyjohnson75
09-09-2014, 05:24 AM
I Should be there , 2WD .
Steven Forster
09-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Oh and can we please have the ramp in a better place this week lol :thumbdown:
Wall of death ? ;) ha
Jedward
09-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Charlie & me 2WD please.
dpackster1980
09-09-2014, 01:01 PM
4wd for me. No wall of death!
corkyjohnson75
09-09-2014, 04:12 PM
4wd for me. No wall of death!
Well can we have a drop off ?
K-Brewer
09-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Well can we have a drop off ?
you can drop off lol why arent you running your Yok yet?
dpackster1980
09-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Well can we have a drop off ?
Now you're being silly! :woot:
2wd for me
I liked the ramp position last wk as it made a change and didn't block any views of the the track.
Think we should have a wall of death for sure though :D
corkyjohnson75
09-09-2014, 06:54 PM
you can drop off lol why arent you running your Yok yet?
I don't want to scratch it dude , it's to nice .
How about the track in reverse
corkyjohnson75
10-09-2014, 05:30 AM
How about the track in reverse
My speedo has not got reverse davo .
honrico Diablo
10-09-2014, 12:18 PM
i'll be there 2wd. Couldn't make it last week, had to work late.:thumbdown:
chrispattinson
12-09-2014, 07:35 AM
I won't be able to make it, I'm 8000 miles away unfortunately.
Dkfream
12-09-2014, 12:15 PM
8000 miles is not a reasonable excuse for not coming, 9000 yes but only 8000 means ya not even trying lol
Steven Forster
13-09-2014, 11:52 AM
8000 miles is not a reasonable excuse for not coming, 9000 yes but only 8000 means ya not even trying lol
Am glad somebody else was thinkng the same thing as me like ;) haha
D4VEB
13-09-2014, 08:08 PM
I'll be there mate 2wd :thumbsup:
N7ELA
13-09-2014, 09:42 PM
2wd for me Dex...
corkyjohnson75
14-09-2014, 06:26 AM
4WD for me dex . not just any 4WD , me new yokomo 4WD
honrico Diablo
14-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Hopefully I 'll make it this week! 2wd
K-Brewer
14-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Hopefully I 'll make it this week! 2wd
b44.2?????????????????????
corkyjohnson75
14-09-2014, 01:24 PM
b44.2?????????????????????
Yokomo !!!
K-Brewer
14-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Yokomo !!!
i think you mean YokoNo :thumbsup:
Dkfream
14-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Normal time tonight ???
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.