View Full Version : Roger Wood Memorial - Finals videos
Howler
08-09-2014, 11:43 PM
2wd F final:
http://youtu.be/WH_qOMrS6aM
2wd A final
http://youtu.be/jVj0Arlj2yQ
Vintage A final
http://youtu.be/7EEIefbDkAo
4wd B final
http://youtu.be/feE0tgzuVzU
4wd A final
http://youtu.be/-utL0F1FRO4
Gavin Collingwood
09-09-2014, 06:44 AM
Tell you what there was some great moves in that a final
FrazerT
09-09-2014, 09:39 AM
Thanks for posting the race videos, these are great to watch! Will you be posting the remaining races? Looking forward to reliving the 2WD 'C' Final midfield battle....
Howler
09-09-2014, 11:33 AM
That's all I have I'm afraid, I don't have enough batteries to film them all, and even if I did there isn't enough time between finals to land, change them, reconnect the phone and get back into a position to film the start.
Critch
09-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Awesome job ;-)
Loved it geat day bury committee top job
ianjoyner
09-09-2014, 01:08 PM
That's all I have I'm afraid, I don't have enough batteries to film them all, and even if I did there isn't enough time between finals to land, change them, reconnect the phone and get back into a position to film the start.
Hook it up to an extension lead from the ground :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.