View Full Version : Summer series date change?
Bigphilly
11-09-2014, 08:29 AM
Hi. Question. I've received the Torch email from Rob saying stuff coming up. The date for the last round of the summer series has changed to the 28th Sept. I thought it was the 21st as it says on the forum.
Can anyone confirm?
Many thanks.
Phil
hazeandfizz
11-09-2014, 10:35 AM
I hope not as it's the F3/4/5's on that weekend and there is a good few of us Torch guys going.
Also torch website still show original date.
Rob can you please confirm.
James.
bobbin
11-09-2014, 12:00 PM
on the torch website its showing as the 21st and i haven't heard of any date changes
hazeandfizz
11-09-2014, 12:07 PM
:thumbsup:
on the torch website its showing as the 21st and i haven't heard of any date changes
hotrodchris
11-09-2014, 02:18 PM
I think Rob was having an OAP moment when he typed the email as the last round of the Summer series is still on for the 21st.
MrMagoo
11-09-2014, 02:57 PM
I think Rob was having an OAP moment when he typed the email as the last round of the Summer series is still on for the 21st.
Yup, confirmed with Rob 'Blonde' Warren in person last night:p
Bigphilly
11-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Cool. Cheers for the email Rob. Panic over:thumbsup:
Yup, confirmed with Rob 'Blonde' Warren in person last night:p
Well I keep telling people I am a "strawberry blonde", no ginger hair here at all:)
Rob
badger5
11-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Or as I heard a colleague being commented on in London, blonde with cinnamon undertones!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.