PDA

View Full Version : TORCH "Dash for Cash" GP Entry Open!!!


RobW
13-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Entries are now open - details on website here:

http://www.torchracing.co.uk/2014/09/06/torch-dash-for-cash-gp-12th-oct-2014/

Strictly limited to 100 places so get your entry in now!!

Rob

RobW
22-09-2014, 09:49 AM
With the Summer Series over for this year, the GP is the next big event at TORCH and less than 4 weeks away.

Don't forget to pre-enter as spaces are strictly limited to the first 100 as we will not have the daylight to run late in the day.

Rob

RobW
06-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Please do not forget to pre-book for this as we will not be increasing the number of places due to time constraints - details of how to book are in the link in first post.

There are places available in both classes but do not risk being disappointed by delaying your entry.

Rob

Steve1973
06-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Rob, Can you confirm our entry has been received? Thanks Steve.

RobW
07-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Rob, Can you confirm our entry has been received? Thanks Steve.

Hi Steve
Yes all three of your team are booked in.
Cheers
Rob

Steve1973
07-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Cheers Rob. Will you publish an entry list before the meeting?

Bernie_W
07-10-2014, 12:27 PM
can you confirm my entry booked in a week ago.

Bernie

RobW
08-10-2014, 07:13 AM
can you confirm my entry booked in a week ago.

Bernie

Hi Bernie

Yes can confirm you are booked in.

Rob

RobW
08-10-2014, 07:14 AM
Cheers Rob. Will you publish an entry list before the meeting?


Hi Steve

Yes I will try and get the list from Julian and publish at the weekend

Rob

RobW
14-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Well here is the current entry list. What it lacks in numbers it makes up for in quality of racers. :thumbsup:

Just to confirm, given numbers so far it is very highly likely that places will be available on the day. I am hoping the chance to win some cash will encourage a few more.

Also despite numbers we are not going reduce or renage on the prizes - we published them and people have entered on this basis so they stand.

Rob

Dave Burton 2wd F1
Stephen Brown 2wd F2
James Barker 2wd F3
Dan Brown 2wd F3
Rob Elmes 2wd F4
Craig Mayer 2wd F5
Steve Robertson 2wd F5
Tom Robertson 2wd F5
Alex Robertson 2wd F5 Junior
Charlie Barker 2wd F5 Junior
Christopher Rixon 2wd F5 junior
Dylan Saunders 2wd F5 Junior
Vinnie Saunders 2wd F5 Junior
Matthew Keene 2wd F5
Richard Milller 2wd F5
Richard Young 2wd F5
Jack Young 2wd F5
Julian Mallard 2wd F5




Stephen Brown 4wd F2
Dan Brown 4wd F3
Dave O'Brien 4wd F4
Shaun Mcfarland 4wd F5
Craig Mayer 4wd F5
Bernard Wija 4wd F5
John Clarke 4wd F5
Richard Milller 4wd F5
Ade Taplin 4wd F5

freddie
14-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Hi can I book in on the day ?

RobW
14-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Hi Freddie

Yes as long as there are places which it looks like there will be. If it suddenly starts looking like we are getting another 70 pre-entries I will post on here!!

Rob

freddie
14-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Ok thanks

bobbin
14-10-2014, 08:39 PM
Good luck gents, sadly I can't do the full day so will have to give it a miss

dibble34
14-10-2014, 09:28 PM
I don't think we should allow any more f4 entries to 4wd. :thumbsup:

Cammers
15-10-2014, 11:26 AM
I don't think we should allow any more f4 entries to 4wd. :thumbsup:

:lol: it looks like Steve for f2 4wd, Dan for f3 4wd and you for f4 4wd.
Easy money ah dibble.

Bernie_W
15-10-2014, 01:22 PM
I don't think committee member can win prizes so more chance for the others

RudeTony
15-10-2014, 03:30 PM
I think everyone should be able to win and where is my name anyways - I've only been away for a few weeks and everyone has forgotten me - LOL

RobW
15-10-2014, 05:08 PM
I don't think committee member can win prizes so more chance for the others


Bernie[/QUOTE]

Queue mass resignation of committee :lol:

RobW
15-10-2014, 05:09 PM
I think everyone should be able to win and where is my name anyways - I've only been away for a few weeks and everyone has forgotten me - LOL

Tony who??:)

mikeyscott
15-10-2014, 09:56 PM
I think everyone should be able to win and where is my name anyways - I've only been away for a few weeks and everyone has forgotten me - LOL

Would be good to see you, hope you are well.

I hope to be there, but depends how stage one of house move goes ! :(

Nick.W
16-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Has my payment been received for Sunday?

I suspect it has, just wanted to double check.

RobW
17-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Has my payment been received for Sunday?

I suspect it has, just wanted to double check.

Hi Nick
Yes, payment received.
Cheers
Rob

Nick.W
17-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Hi Nick
Yes, payment received.
Cheers
Rob


Lovely.

Thanks Rob.