PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 21st Of September !!!


Steven Forster
14-09-2014, 11:34 PM
As above, racing as usual this sunday :)

Doors open between 5:30pm-5:45pm and race till we get finished ;)

We had another great night last night with 21 of us racing :p

Who's coming and what are you running ? :D

See you all there :thumbsup:

Dkfream
15-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Me, 2wd

corkyjohnson75
15-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Might be down RHR , weather depending .

Good night last night , team yokomo lashed team tosi , a mean team losi .

Steven Forster
15-09-2014, 01:12 PM
Might be down RHR , weather depending .

Good night last night , team yokomo lashed team tosi , a mean team losi .

:woot::thumbsup:

FrogPrince82
15-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Might be down RHR , weather depending .

Good night last night , team yokomo lashed team tosi , a mean team losi .

A mean team losi??? Is this the same mean team losi taking you down to RHR :thumbsup::p

Danny Harrison
15-09-2014, 04:16 PM
I'm picking kids up from there Dad's Sunday so will try come have a play.

What time do you tend to get away for please?

D4VEB
15-09-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm working mate 😭😭

DAVO
15-09-2014, 05:35 PM
I'm picking kids up from there Dad's Sunday so will try come have a play.

What time do you tend to get away for please?

Usually
18:00-22:00 ish sometimes a little later

DAVO
15-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd

dpackster1980
15-09-2014, 06:57 PM
I'll be there. 4wd :thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
16-09-2014, 06:24 AM
A mean team losi??? Is this the same mean team losi taking you down to RHR :thumbsup::p

Sorry dude . 😉

Steven Forster
16-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Before I forget.....has anybody lost/left a wishbone on sunday at the club....looks like a schumacher ???

corkyjohnson75
17-09-2014, 05:33 AM
Before I forget.....has anybody lost/left a wishbone on sunday at the club....looks like a schumacher ???

If it's of a Schumacher it will probable be broke . 😄

dpackster1980
17-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Before I forget.....has anybody lost/left a wishbone on sunday at the club....looks like a schumacher ???

Probably Terry's.

StwBald
21-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Enjoyed tonight, did anyone get the the results as I didn't get round to checking them.