PDA

View Full Version : Work party this Saturday 20th Sept


RobW
15-09-2014, 08:15 AM
As discussed at track yesterday there will be a work party next Saturday to help continue improvements to the track.

I think most who attended yesterday enjoyed the revised layout produced by Dan, Martin and Matt (hope I did not leave anyone out, if I did, sorry) but there is still a fair bit to do.

Any time people can give between about 9.00-5.00 would be good - no-one is expecting anyone to be there the whole day, a couple of hours would be great.

I will ask Dan if he can either list what needs to be done on here or make sure there is a list at the track so no-one is left standing around waiting to be told what needs to be done.

Thanks

Rob

Steve1973
19-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Sorry Gents, but I can't make it now as I've torn ligaments in my ankle and am struggling to walk and drive. Hopefully will be better next week to help out.

Craig maher
19-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Lol u taking the piss I'm on crutches because of my ankle

shaun m
19-09-2014, 04:22 PM
I'll be there from about 9 , will only be staying till 1'ish tho :)

Steve1973
19-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Lol u taking the piss I'm on crutches because of my ankle

I wish! :)

Jon Merritt
19-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Hey guys, i'll be there from 9 - 12 :)

Steve1973
26-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Is there another work party tomorrow? I'm not fully mobile, but I can lend a hand if needed.