View Full Version : Last round of answer rc club championship 21st September
Gavin Collingwood
16-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Just to clarify and remind everyone that the last round of the answer rc summer club championship (originally 5th October) is THIS weekend on Sunday 21st. The October 5th meeting is now just a club day
iank55
16-09-2014, 09:14 AM
That isn't a clarification, its a change to the published dates of the series.
Gavin Collingwood
16-09-2014, 09:15 AM
That isn't a clarification, its a change to the published dates of the series.
We have mentioned this before
iank55
16-09-2014, 10:53 AM
No worries, my fault for not being in the room when it was 'mentioned'.
Gavin Collingwood
16-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Just looked can't seem to find where I posted it... Sure I did but obviously not very clearly..... Anyway, Well now you know.
longman
16-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Didn't birdy post it with the last results??
Gavin Collingwood
16-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Yeah that's the one
birdy
18-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Also sent out an email with the new dates on.
iank55
18-09-2014, 08:51 AM
From response on here it looks like I was the only one who didn't know.
No probs lesson learnt!
birdy
18-09-2014, 10:21 AM
From response on here it looks like I was the only one who didn't know.
No probs lesson learnt!
Ian
Will double check your email with you on Sunday.
Neil
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.