PDA

View Full Version : TORCH Summer Series Round 5 - 21st Sept


RobW
18-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Don't forget it is the final round of the Summer Series this Sunday - details here:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143737

Loads of positions still up for grabs:thumbsup:

Rob

MattKeene
18-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Quick question if I get my 4wd wired up as well is there any discount for running both 2 classes?

RobW
18-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Hi Matt

Second class is half price so getting wiring that car up:thumbsup:

Rob

hazeandfizz
18-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Happy days, looking forward to seeing the new layout.

James and Charlie.

shaun m
18-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Quick question if I get my 4wd wired up as well is there any discount for running both 2 classes?


your going to be busy matt , charging , maintaining and running 2 cars!!

AmiSMB
18-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Looking forward to it. Maybe time to triple class :p

hazeandfizz
18-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Come on Mush get the results sorted!

Looking forward to it. Maybe time to triple class :p

AmiSMB
19-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Come on Mush get the results sorted!

'Tis all done mush! :p

hazeandfizz
22-09-2014, 08:11 AM
I just wanted to pass on our thanks again for what has been a brilliant 2014 Summer Series, all the hard work you guys put in has given us a brilliant track to race on. Loving the new layout.

From me a huge thank you on they way you all treat Charlie trackside, he loves coming racing to see his friends young and old :thumbsup:.

He went to bed with his trophy last night which is a memory that will live on for years to come.

See you all soon,
James.

Mowen208fly
22-09-2014, 10:02 AM
As always a great days racing :thumbsup: Also its so awesome to read about how well the youth are treated at Torch as they are the future of racing and going to bed with your trophy is so awesome!! Good work Torch !

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

shaun m
22-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Just want to say thanks for yesturday , and for a wicked summer series , think yesturdays meeting was one of the best /close and clean meetings , with hardly any " incident's" !!

cheers :thumbsup: roll on the winter series , and even sooner the "dash for cash " meeting ..:woot:

dibble34
22-09-2014, 11:21 AM
I just wanted to pass on our thanks again for what has been a brilliant 2014 Summer Series, all the hard work you guys put in has given us a brilliant track to race on. Loving the new layout.

From me a huge thank you on they way you all treat Charlie trackside, he loves coming racing to see his friends young and old :thumbsup:.

He went to bed with his trophy last night which is a memory that will live on for years to come.

See you all soon,
James.

Should add the same feelings from me too. Caspar couldn't stop smiling all evening and has his trophy next to his bed. Thanks to all at TORCH :)

HOTSHOT III
22-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Had an excellent day's racing yesterday, one of the best ones i've ever had I think.

Thanks to all involved and all at TORCH for making this happen and as others have said, roll on the winter series!!!

:):thumbsup::woot:

Mowen208fly
22-09-2014, 02:40 PM
If only I could have beat Steve Brown in one of the first to legs but yeah was great racing all day :thumbsup:

dibble34
06-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Fribs have you got the results from this round?

Cheers

Dave

AmiSMB
07-10-2014, 07:52 PM
They are all there mush ;)

Cannot believe you have had the HB and already sold it!

dibble34
07-10-2014, 08:34 PM
Legend :)

Well I had a change of heart and kept it. Found out the front wheels were binding as kyosho wheels need shimming :blush: anyway glad I did as I am faster with the D414 on my first outing according to those summer series results even with binding from wheels :thumbsup:

AmiSMB
09-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Legend :)

Well I had a change of heart and kept it. Found out the front wheels were binding as kyosho wheels need shimming :blush: anyway glad I did as I am faster with the D414 on my first outing according to those summer series results even with binding from wheels :thumbsup:

I think then you will need to take a wheel off of that car then if you are faster with it. Either that or I now need to do something to catch my nemesis :p