hazeandfizz
20-09-2014, 09:41 AM
All,
I'm moving on from Kyosho and will be driving Schumacher cars in 2015.
If anyone one would like a free Kyosho Rudebits DB1 hoodie I will bring it tomorrow. Size large and just washed.
I also have all my Kyosho cars and spares for sale.
Immaculate Kyosho Rudebits DB2 complete with good spares package £225 o.n.o.
High Spec RB6 with lots of alloy parts, special lightweight chassis + spare std chassis, Rudebits shorty lipo tray and carbon shorty lipo tray, gear and ball diffs, spares package. £195 o.n.o.
Plus as mentioned in another post my Lazer ZX5 SP FS2 with huge spares package £125.
Drop me a PM or text on 07860 101311 if you want the hoodie or anything else.
Regards,
James.
I'm moving on from Kyosho and will be driving Schumacher cars in 2015.
If anyone one would like a free Kyosho Rudebits DB1 hoodie I will bring it tomorrow. Size large and just washed.
I also have all my Kyosho cars and spares for sale.
Immaculate Kyosho Rudebits DB2 complete with good spares package £225 o.n.o.
High Spec RB6 with lots of alloy parts, special lightweight chassis + spare std chassis, Rudebits shorty lipo tray and carbon shorty lipo tray, gear and ball diffs, spares package. £195 o.n.o.
Plus as mentioned in another post my Lazer ZX5 SP FS2 with huge spares package £125.
Drop me a PM or text on 07860 101311 if you want the hoodie or anything else.
Regards,
James.