View Full Version : Racing This Sunday 28th September, Update Please Read !!!
Steven Forster
21-09-2014, 11:25 PM
As above, racing as usual this sunday
Doors open between 5:30pm-5:45pm and race till we get finished
We had another great night last night with 15 of us racing, even managed to finish early :p
After noticing the state of the floor when we cleared all the track away, there are a lot of marks on the floor from when the track is being built up and taken down and from people miss judging the jump and landing upside on the floor, scratching and/or gouging marks out of the floor.
So could everybody please make sure they are lifting the track equipment into the hall instead of dragging/sliding it across, and also we need to use both the goal mats on both sides of the table top jump to save even further damage to the floor.....!!! :blush:
Thank You ;)
Who's coming and what are you running ?
See you all there :thumbsup:
chrispattinson
22-09-2014, 01:59 PM
I'll be there, 2wd and 4wd please ..... I'll fit some shock tower protectors.
dpackster1980
22-09-2014, 04:51 PM
2wd.
Hyperstrada
22-09-2014, 07:28 PM
I'm off to Oswestry for the F3/4/5's, see some of you at Worksop the week after next 👍
chrispattinson
23-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Good luck at the F345's. I think Nat Williams is going, anyone else going from our club?
Hyperstrada
23-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Cheers Chris, not many at all from the NE apparently, it'll be the distance putting people off I bet.
Jedward
23-09-2014, 09:13 PM
We'll be at the Tamiya DT-02 challenge at SHRCCC, racing Sand Rovers and Holiday Buggies... :thumbsup:
Actually I think everyone should have to race them at the regionals next year. Some people take it way too seriously :p
chrispattinson
24-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Good luck at that Jed .... is there a vintage Tamiya race at that meeting?
Jedward
24-09-2014, 10:53 PM
Good luck at that Jed .... is there a vintage Tamiya race at that meeting?
No just the DT-02 platform in both stock and modified formats. There is however a wheelie race in the lunch break LOL! :woot:
Steven Forster
25-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Emergency meeting to be called this sunday......can we get everybody to come to seaham for 5:00pm please !!!
Spread the word people !!!
Cheers :blush:
Dkfream
26-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Is the racing still on after the meeting or just leave stuff at home
corkyjohnson75
26-09-2014, 06:40 PM
4WD for me dex .
Emergency meeting , ?
2wd for me maybe bringing another who will do 2wd
Steven Forster
29-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Well the meeting went better than expected tonight with what the youth club were complaining about. :)
Any thoughts/comments about the meeting and the full carpet track we had tonight as well as pitting in the hall ???
On another note....
I did better than I was expecting with my B4.2 getting me into 5th in the A-final and managed to finish in 5th by the end of the race, although Gordon was doing a good job catching me ;)
See you all next week :p
chrispattinson
29-09-2014, 07:39 AM
I thought the carpet track worked really well. The layout was nice and flowing though, which helped.
I also thought pitting in the hall was better than in the other room. I could watch the racing from my pit, marshalls and drivers were out on to the track quicker, and made for a better atmosphere altogether. The track size was no different to normal.
Great night of racing.
corkyjohnson75
29-09-2014, 03:11 PM
I thought the carpet track worked really well. The layout was nice and flowing though, which helped.
I also thought pitting in the hall was better than in the other room. I could watch the racing from my pit, marshalls and drivers were out on to the track quicker, and made for a better atmosphere altogether. The track size was no different to normal.
Great night of racing.
That's what I was going to say . It's much better like that .
beasty boys motorsport
29-09-2014, 03:43 PM
so any news on the meeting...just we all turned up at 5 didn't have an emergency meeting just a bloke turning up at 7 ?????????????
on another note......full carpet is the way to go...first time ever ive done 20 laps:thumbsup: a pitting in the hall was better as well....it was like a regional indoors:lol:
Agreed we really enjoyed it last night
dpackster1980
30-09-2014, 05:53 PM
I'll be buying myself some carpet venom tires and additive. 4 runs on a set of spikes is no good.
chrispattinson
30-09-2014, 08:28 PM
I dont think we should go down the additive route .... it'll end up a right mess.
N7ELA
01-10-2014, 02:35 AM
I dont think we should go down the additive route .... it'll end up a right mess.
Or in someones eye... :rolleyes:
Steven Forster
01-10-2014, 08:51 AM
I'll be buying myself some carpet venom tires and additive. 4 runs on a set of spikes is no good.
Nah that's just cheating not to mention an extra expense....;)
I dont think we should go down the additive route .... it'll end up a right mess.
Are you sure it was super glue you got in your eye like Chris......:woot:
chrispattinson
02-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Very funny ... it's all fun and games until someone loses an ... :woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.